Lately, my friends have been posting about their book crushes. But they seem to always pick the bad boys in novels, the ones that I really hate. Sorry everyone, it's just that...they're such jerks.
So, based off these wonderful blogs (http://thecoverbetween.blogspot.com/ and http://psychicpixie.blogspot.com/), this is the list of my crushes that exist merely in words.
- Peeta Mellark (Catching Fire)
- No, not Peeta from The Hunger Games, and not Peeta from Mockingjay, but the Peeta from Catching Fire. The Peeta who didn't get hijacked yet, but is still stronger than the Peeta in the first games. Wouldn't it be sweet if your boyfriend would risk his life for you like that? It's nice when he would always have complete faith in you.
- Simon Lewis (City of Bones)
- Oh, Simon is such a nerd in this book. He's cute. And, more importantly, he didn't die yet. Maybe this is too influenced, since I'm right at his rising-from-the-dead scene in The City of Ashes. Needless to say, it's slightly gory.
- Leo Valdez (The Lost Hero)
- Leo! He's so funny, in a cute way. Apparently it's to hide the pain though. It's so sad that everyone has their own dark background; but, I have to admit, it makes an amazing story.
Hey, I might as well do movies/tv shows, too.
- Lewis McCartney (H2O: Just Add Water)
- I feel childish adding this. Is this too childish? I think so. But, whatever. I had a major character crush on him when I first found out about this series. Lewis kind of reminds me of Simon, except he's...less perverted. Hey, it is Nickelodeon. You can't expect too much from them. Anyway, Lewis is all nerdy and cute and naive, and I can't believe he actually wasted his time with Charlotte, and here I am going off on a fan-girl rant. Plus, Lewis has an Australian accent. You can't refuse that. This is becoming too long now. Moving on.
...Where I'm moving on to, I don't know. I guess I only have four, for now. Wow, that's depressing. I really need to read more. I'll keep on updating this, but this is my current list. You can probably tell that I have a thing for the nerdy, witty boys. Heheh.