Sunday, February 19, 2012

Introductions

Hey everyone! It's me, Julci, the fanfiction writer who's obsessed with crossover love shapes. Yeah. It's more of a bad habit.

Anyway, for those of you who don't know me, here's a crash course:
1) I'm Asian.
2) I'm a girl.
3) I love romance, dystopian, fantasy, and suspense novels. Preferably not all together.
4) I write fanfiction! That's...kind of...not so good. But, the stories aren't that bad, even if I have this bad habit of creating new ones when I've only written the first chapter of the others.
5) That was a really long sentence.

...So that's basically it. My life isn't that interesting. Just hope that I'll continue to actually UPDATE this blog, rather than ditch it like I normally do.

This blog will be about music, movies, and books. Mostly books though. I think. I hope.

May the odds be ever in your favor! (;


No comments:

Post a Comment